PREMIUM COUNSELING GROUP, LLC PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Premium Counseling Group, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Premium Counseling Group, LLC collects, and the ways in which Premium Counseling Group, LLC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Premium Counseling Group, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email address);
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- information about transactions carried out over this website or information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name and email address);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- information to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- information to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- information to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- any other information that you choose to send to Premium Counseling Group, LLC; and
- information to provide details of other personal information collected.
Using personal information
Premium Counseling Group, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Premium Counseling Group, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Premium Counseling Group, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Your email address and any other personal identifying information that you provide will not be displayed on the site and will not, under any circumstances, be distributed to any third party organization. Further, users of this site should not make public the email address of another user without their express permission.
Once you have registered on Premium Counseling Group, LLC, your email address will be used only to send you our newsletters and/or to alert you to any site event about which you have explicitly requested to be notified.
Securing your data
Premium Counseling Group, LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Premium Counseling Group, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
Premium Counseling Group, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Premium Counseling Group, LLC
- by email to fdavila@PremiumCounselingGroup.com; or
- by post to 3501 W. Vine St, Suite 352, Kissimmee, Florida 34741.